Sonntag, 6. November 2011

Introducing myself

Welcome to my portfolio blog santichan-illustration.

My name is Santana Raus, I´m 22 years old and I´m born in germany.
It´s my 5th semester studying design and my balance point is illustration.

Im drawing and making creative stuff since I can hold a pen.
My passion for illustration started when I was 7, watching Sailor Moon,
 a japanese anime.
From that time on no one could stop my fire for drawing.

I already finished my apprenticeship as assistant in media/communication.
My influences from Manga manifested my drawings looking like graphics.
But I started mixing this style with reality, so I already got my own handwriting
in illustration.
Though my skills are broad.
Please just make your own idea of my art and have fun looking at my works.
Commission me on Santi.Raus@gmx.de


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen